Jónatas Valença is post-doc at CERIS, Universidade de Lisboa. His interests lie in Advanced Structural Health Monitoring and Characterization, and Rehabilitation and Conservation of Structures and Built Heritage. In this scope, develop tools based on multispectral image processing and computer vision.
Domain of activity:
- structural assessment and monitoring;
- advanced structural health monitoring;
- image processing;
- computer vision;
- Automatic inspection of structures;
- rehabilitation and conservation of built heritage;
- digital image processing and correlation in experimental evaluation;
- multi and hiper-spectral image processing for damage detection and mapping.